The XJLink2 3070, approved by Agilent Technologies, provides convenient, integrated access to XJTAG’s powerful boundary scan test and programming tools from Agilent i3070 ICT machines.
- Fully integrated into the BTBasic environment
- Fully compatible with all XJTAG projects
- High-speed programming
- Up to 4 JTAG chain connections to UUT
- TCK clock frequencies up to 166 MHz
- Two different interface voltages can be configured, from 1.1 V to 3.3 V
- Adjustable signal slew rate and drive strength
- Automatic signal skew control
- Frequency counter on all I/O pins – Frequency input up to 200 MHz
- Fits into one slot on the Agilent i3070 utility card
- Optionally fit multiple XJLink2 3070s per utility card
Capturing defects is easier than ever with the combination of XJTAG’s advanced connection test and non-JTAG device testing/programming with the i3070’s measurement capabilities. The XJLink2 3070 is fully compatible with other types of XJLink2 controller from XJTAG, so identical tests can be run in the i3070 as on another unit on a test bench.
The XJLink2 3070 has variable signal slew rate and drive strength so it can handle boards either with or without signal termination. Advanced auto-skew control enables use of the JTAG chain at the maximum frequency, while the configurable voltage levels allow direct connection to most JTAG chains.
More than JTAG
The interface of the XJLink2 3070 is completely configurable and can be used for more than JTAG. In addition, I²C, SPI and other manufacturer-specific protocols can be driven as part of test and programming operations.
Reduced stages and increased throughput
The XJLink2 3070’s capability to combine test and programming allows a reduction in the number of stages and handling operations on a production line. It is also possible to use JTAG to program devices while performing ICT to increase throughput.
Programming speeds close to the theoretical maximum of a device can be achieved using the advanced features of the XJLink2 3070.
The XJLink2 3070 can contain an XJTAG software licence, allowing stand-alone operation without the need for additional dongles or network access. Alternatively, the system can be licensed from a network server allowing the maximum use of your XJTAG products without having to move licensed hardware between machines.
XJLink2 3070 is developed in collaboration with Agilent Technologies.