Efficient definition and constraint management
Allegro Design Authoring enables system designers to create design intent quickly. It provides the critical first step in PCB design definition and constraint management that keeps the design flow on track.
Cadence® Allegro® Design Authoring is an enterprise-enabled design creation solution that allows schematic designers to create complex designs quickly and efficiently. It provides advanced productivity features such as reuse of previous schematic designs as blocks or sheets—partially or completely
Oriented around team-based development, Allegro Design Authoring allows schematic designers and layout engineers to work in parallel. Users can capture physical and electrical constraints and assign design rules with the embedded Allegro Constraint Manager. Integrated with Allegro AMS Simulator for analog and digital simulation and SI analysis, Design Authoring also offers multiple options for FPGA integration.
- Provides schematic and HDL/Verilog® design input
- Assigns and manages high-speed design rules
- Supports net classes, buses, extended nets, and differential pairs
- Eliminates rework with powerful library creation and management
- Allows synchronization of logical and physical design
- Enables multi-user parallel development with systematic version control
- Integrates smoothly into pre-layout simulation and signal analysis
- Supports customizable user interface and enterprise deployment